Saturday, February 19, 2011

I knew that I Love all of U

Today is the day...
The day when i must go to Taiwan
Its so hard..
Why? When my daddy said its so hard to say goodbye to you..
                                                keep ur healthy
                                                     Dont spend money too much
                                                         Take Care
                                                             and HUG me!! T_T
                    my  mom hug me so deep without say anything in the moment
                                         and looking through her eyes
                                                         (T_T)
                    my sisters... taking a picture with me and smiling...
                                          HUG me tightly...
                                              I Love U Sists....
                    my boyfriend... holding his hands
                                            see his eyes
                                            sharing foods
                                            special drinks from him
                                            pick me up to the office with his motorcycle
                                            help me to cross the road by holding my hands
                                            I already missing U....
                    my friends ... oma.. dwi... lolen
                                    Run from one Gate and called my name..
                                    Say Goodbye, Laugh, and taking picture with weird style...
                                    I'll miss our togetherness.....

From KLIA, Kuala  Lumpur, Malaysia
Tian She Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment