Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Its My Life

Sometimes.. people can change so fast
       No matter by his/her experience in the past 

                ..... Time........ Friends...........work......... 
                              In my mind.... They are in one circle like music player.... 
                                             U can see time walk so fast.... 
                                                         Friends play in ur life and complete ur life rhyme.....
                                                                   Work is one moment that u can play ur dream track......
   
L.I.F.E is a journey ......
      To complete my dream.........
             To meet my destiny ................
                 So I cant stop to dream..........




Everything's going to be alright
      People keep talking 
              They can say what they like
                        But all I know is everything's going to be alright.....

                                B'cozzzz.... Its my L I F E
                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment