Saturday, April 30, 2011

Windy... raining... wrong clothes!!

I missed my blog!!

Today...

I went to Mt. Ali again.. with the other Chinese Language Classmates...

I saw many Le-BU (read: reverse) ha ha ha ha

They were so handsome.. me.. mesem mesem... my eyes were so shiny :P

k k k k kk

That's not the pointttt!

TOday.. I think my trip not so good

It was windy... raining.. and the temperature about 16 degrees hmmmm...

I wore a wrong clothes.. didnt bring a jacket...

The worst things.. I didnt see any flowers.. (bcoz i didnt have to pay anything for this trip.. still fine :D)

I went together with John ( He's from Kenya)
                               Huy (He's from Vietnam)
                               Deqi (my soulmate.. ha ha from Indonesia)

We were so happy together.. taking a pictures.. so fun to go with them
I was sleeping for a long time in a bus
We arrived soon, around 7 pm (so lucky! bcoz.. we're very hungry :P)..
Me n Deqi were eating steak... ha ha SO FULL! :P
It;s ok.. Its weekend!!! (NO DIET on WEEKEND!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment